About the Video Editor position at Replayed
We are looking for passionate creatives looking to learn and be part of a remote team.
We match YouTubers with editors by scanning their style using AI!
Our clients have been seen as being a meme, cameo appearances on the
Simpsons, featuring on the creator clash boxing match hosted by Idubbz and appearing as the undercard on the KSI vs Logan Boxing fight.
If you have always been interested in the mechanics of creating content for YouTube, then this is for you! We are a team of about 25 remote staff, all multi-talented, ranging from editors to designers, and programmers! We are also developing new ways to create video content with tech. Join us to be part of the new generation of media pioneers!
Only apply if you are passionate about YouTube, and fully understand internet culture and its editing styles.
Please ensure that a portfolio is attached
Key info 🔑
- We aim for a fast turnaround and clients usually send us videos in batches
- Relaxed communications with clients and the team on Discord!
- You will join a team of editors for a single client and will either be a lead editor or a junior/senior to pick up any deligations
- The run time of a final cut is a minimum of 8 mins and reaches 20 minutes, with rushes ranging from 20-45+ minutes
- Pay is usually flat per project + revision hourly pay
- Flexible - You work when you want!
Video Editor responsibilities are:
- Produce YouTube content
- Ensure a timely delivery for deadlines
- Communicate with other team members and delegate if required
- Match the editing style to stay consistent
Video Editor requirements are:
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects), final cut or Resolve is also accepted.
- An ability to work and adapt to tight deadlines
- Strong awareness of social media, youth/YouTube culture, and emerging platforms
- Good at motion graphics and music (please attach work)
- Assets libraries
- If you are promoted to full-time (UK only), you will receive dental, health care, and mental well-being insurance cover
- Monthly prizes to top performers
- Working online
- Flexible hours
- Progress fast in a young company
- Joining a team of editors whilst also working independently
- Subscription services
- Have your work seen by a potential half a billion monthly viewers!
Some of our work:
We take pride in keeping millions of viewers every month entertained with varied content styles!
All clients produce regular - weekly/daily content, most produce 20 videos or more a month. Hours are flexible and happy to work around your schedule. You can pick your own hours!
Flat rates per video equating to around $20-$35 an hour plus hourly overtime pay. Freelance position.